lucky im in love with my bestfriend


profile

Live as if you will die tomorrow. Dream as if you will live forever...
strikeitalicbold

Talk


ShoutMix chat widget



Amigos
bye~
♥F902
♥Aurelia
♥Christabel
♥Daniel
♥Jennifer
♥Joni
♥Kenneth
♥Lien
♥Pamela
♥Pricilla
♥Raquel
♥Sarah
♥Shanice
♥Sylvia
♥Weiling

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ June 2011
title: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
date: Friday, February 4, 2011
time:3:25 PM
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Enjoying the holiday as much as I can now before the hectic week starts.
During the eve of CNY, honey came over to have lunch with mom and I at Liang Court at one of my fav restaurant!
 It's a Taiwan restaurant and also my all time favorite.
 



 
After Lunch , drove dear back home for his driving lesson, napped, met up with dear again, had ice cream, when home and have our dinner!!!!



After dinner , dear and I went to Tampines to catch a movie " SOLOMON KANE" . After watching for about 30 mins, I realised that I'd actually watched it before !! OMG Sorry dear make u watch for the third time. After the movie dear came to stay over =)

The next day , we went marina bay sand , saw this super cute shoe ! haha super ex! like 3 hunred plus from adidas
Don't know who will wear it lol

At night, went over to honey's friend's house
.
 



Awwww ..... Brother forever !




comment? / top